Tuesday, March 30, 2010

August 2010 Trip

We are serious about planning a 10 year trip. We have narrowed it down to Park City on August 3-5 (Tues-Thur before the reunion). We are looking at rooms at Marriott Mountainside where there is a common room in the middle of the bedrooms that has a kitchen, living room, table, etc where we can hang out all night. We can hang out at the pool, do the Alpine slide, shop the outlets, and laugh our butts off. The first thing we need to decide is husbands or not??? Please vote once on the poll (to the right) so we can decide. Keep in mind the price will be higher if we bring the guys.

We are excited to get together and hang out! Check back often and we will keep updates on this blog. Try hard to come! We want everyone there...the more the merrier! We know it's hard to take time off and find babysitters but COME! And invite anyone you can think of.

9 comments:

  1. who set this up? you rock!
    I vote NOOOOO men. but dont tell Paul that....
    he thinks he is coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone was ambitious and made this all cute. Mik'L? Becky? Good job. I am so dang excited I wish we were going this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha jaesi you crack me up! i will check with luke. aug 3 is his b-day the big 3 0! sounds fun though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that sounds like a blast! i'm still not sure if i'll even make it to the reunion. we're waiting to hear when my bro leaves on a mission. hopefully it's around the same time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job Mik'L
    It was not me who made it cute!
    Love it

    Sam wants to go, but we will do something, just us, this trip i vote no hubby's

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to come, just figuring out how to get there and to the reunion. Plan on me though I need to see you gals and I need a girl-get-away trip! Miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok!I was totally for inviting husbands.With 4 little boys I don't get to spend a lot of time with just Nate,but when the issue of finding a babysitter was brought up I was convinced.:)I would much rather leave the boys with Nate than have to ask someone/family to watch all 4 boys for three days.:D Plus it will be good for Nate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You guys are awesome! I would rather fly out by myself. It is a huge hassle to fly all the kids out. So, that sounds like fun! Thanks for putting this together you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  9. sad that I can't make it. how lame am I, I just figured out that this blog existed!!! sorry about that too.

    ReplyDelete